< meta charset = "utf-8">
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation is woody GmbH, Müllnern 21, A-9133 Sittersdorf . You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at the above postal address.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable Your name and telephone number) are saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or If you would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data: < / p> < ul >
(2) You also have the right to contact the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) to complain about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) When using the Website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and the stability and security to ensure (legal basis is article 6, paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit . F DS-GMO ):
< ul >
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and functionality below are explained:< ul >
(1) If you are in order our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our house bank and payment provider. Legal basis for this is article 6, paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit . b GDPR . < / p>
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be saved revocably.
We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e- Send emails with technical information.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
< h3> Data protection declaration for competitions in the web shop
By entering your e-mail address, you will participate in competitions , provided that we do so you known passed may use data to send you newsletters by e-mail and / or postal advertising to be allowed. < br > The prize can not be redeemed in cash. The judges' decision is final. For reasons of data protection, woody GmbH makes according to of the GDPR to the fact that the transmitted data is processed.
1) Processing reasons are for marketing purposes : woody GmbH is an active company and would like to send you further information, for example woody GmbH advertising campaigns, by newsletter and / or email inform. < Br > 2) Your data will be processed for a period of 5 years <. Br > 3) If you do not agree with another application, set up your cancellation please send mail formless: woody GmbH, Müllnern 21, 9133 Sitterdorf , Austria.
4) Legal information: You have the basic rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. For this, please contact us. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, the data protection authority
(see http://dsb.gv.at) is responsible.
woody GmbH processes your personal data, which can be found under the following data categories (personal data, but not particularly sensitive data), as far as we are aware of them or have been made known by you:
< ul >
yours We process voluntarily provided data on the basis of your consent for the following purposes:
< ul >
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation means that we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes. < For a revocation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We save your data in the case of placing an order within the framework of the legal obligations for 7 (seven) years. Then the data will be deleted automatically. If there is no order relationship or comes into existence, your data will be automatically deleted after 72 months. Unless a deletion - in the event that there is no order relationship - is requested at an earlier point in time. Then a deletion will be carried out within 30 days after the request.
In the event of an order being placed, we will pass on your data to the following recipients, e.g. business partners and / or Order data processor further.
You have the basic rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction , Data portability and contradiction to. Please contact us.
or by post: Müllnern 21, A-9133 Sittersdorf
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria the data protection authority (see https://dsb.gv.at).
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Austria, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and saved there (for US providers in the USA).
(2) The plug-in The provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the design of its website to meet requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins , we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is article 6, paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit . f GDPR . < / p>
(3) The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you press the button and e.g. For example, if the page links, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the You can find plug-in providers in the data protection statements of these providers, which are given below. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information :
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: https: //www.facebook .com / help / 186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and https://www.facebook.com/about/ privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo code. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
( 1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which can be found on https://www.youtube.com are saved and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i. H. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission . < / P>
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be assigned, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact YouTube to exercise them. < / P>
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in their data protection declaration , There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) On this website we use Google Maps. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function. < / P>
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you are on the corresponding subpage of our website have called. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google , your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise them. < / P>
< p> E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit . a GDPR. < / p>
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using the link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
To send our newsletter, we use the third-party provider Campaign Monitor (hereinafter referred to as the shipping service provider), which is operated by Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd, 404 / 3-5 Stapleton Ave, Sutherland NSW 2232, Sydney, Australia. The data protection provisions of the shipper can be viewed here: /www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy code. Further information in connection with Campaign Monitor and the GDPR can be found at www.campaignmonitor.com/trust/gdpr-compliance/.
Furthermore, the shipping service provider can, according to its own information, this data in pseudonymous form, ie without being assigned to a user Use optimization or improvement of your own services, e.g. to technically optimize the delivery and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes to determine which countries the recipients come from. The dispatch service provider uses the data of our newsletter recipients but not to this to write to themselves or to third parties to pass. < / P>
The newsletters contain a so-called. "Web- beacon ", ie a pixel-sized file that the opening Newsletters from the server of the shipping service Leister is recalled. As part of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about your browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval, are initially collected. This information is for the technical improvement of services by means of technical data or the target groups and their Lesever holding on the basis of polling places (which can be determined using the IP address are) used or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. This information can Although the individual technical reasons newsletter recipients are assigned, but it is not our goal, nor that of the shipping service Leister to observe individual users. The evaluations serve much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt the newsletter contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users. The use of the shipping service provider, the implementation of statistical surveys and analyzes as well as the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit . f. DSGVO. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users . < / P>
Review reminders by Trusted Shops
If you give us your express consent during or after your order consent under 6 § 1 Art. p. 1 lit . a GDPR, we will send your email address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15c, 50823 Cologne ( www.trustedshops.de), so that they can send you a reminder by email.
This consent can be given at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to Trusted Shops will be revoked.
This website uses technologies from freegeoip.net ( freegeoip.net) Data is collected and stored, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are used to analyze visitor behavior and are evaluated to improve and tailor-made our offer. Cookies can be used for this purpose. These are small text files that are stored locally on the end device of the page visitor and thus enable recognition when you visit our website again , express consent not combined with personal data via the bearer of the pseudonym.
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S . 1 lit. a GDPR, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics for the purpose of website analysis, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not merged with other Google data. After the end of the purpose and the end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC has its headquarters in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can here . Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by using the following link Download and install the available browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de code. This prevents the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt -out cookie is placed on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.
To display our Trusted Shops seal of approval and the collected reviews The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website as well as for the offer of Trusted Shops products for buyers after an order . 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit . f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15C, 50823 Cologne. < / P>
When you call up the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which, for example, Contains the address, date and time of access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access. This access data will not be evaluated and will be automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Further personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you have given your consent to the use of Trusted Shops after completing an order Decide products or have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies . < / P>