Our Return Policy - woody online shop
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation is woody GmbH, Müllnern 21, A-9133 Sittersdorf. You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above postal address.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Data protection declaration for the WEB-SHOP's
Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our house bank and payment provider. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be saved and revocable.
We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Data protection declaration for competitions in the web shop
Conditions of participation
By entering your e-mail address, you can take part in competitions, provided that we are allowed to use the data you have provided in order to be able to send you newsletters by e-mail and / or postal advertising.
The prize cannot be redeemed in cash. The judges' decision is final. For reasons of data protection in accordance with the GDPR regulation, woody GmbH draws attention to the fact that the transmitted data will be processed.
1) Reasons for processing are marketing purposes: woody GmbH is an active company and would like to inform you about further campaigns, e.g. woody GmbH advertising campaigns by means of a newsletter, by post and / or by email.
2) Your data will be processed for a period of 5 years.
3) If you do not agree to a further application, please send your revocation informally by post to: woody GmbH, Müllnern 21, 9133 Sittersdorf, Austria.
4) Legal information: In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. Please contact us for this. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria is the data protection authority
Data protection declaration for e-mail traffic
D.ie Company woody GmbH processes your personal data under the following Data categories (personal data, but not subject to particularly sensitive data), if they are known to us or have been made known by you:
- Surname, first name, occupation / job title, position
- Business address, contact details (telephone number, fax number, email address), IP addresses
We process your voluntarily provided data on the basis of your consent for the following purposes:
- Taking care of the company your care as well
- for our own advertising purposes, for example for sending offers, advertising brochures and newsletters (in paper and electronic form), as well as for the purpose of pointing out the existing or previous business relationship with you.
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation As a result, we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from this point in time. To withdraw your consent, please contact: email@example.com
We to save Your data for 7 (seven) years in the event of an order being placed within the framework of legal obligations. The data will then be automatically deleted. If no contractual relationship exists or comes about, your data will be automatically deleted after 72 months. Unless a deletion - in the event that there is no contractual relationship - is requested at an earlier point in time. A deletion will then be carried out within 30 days after the request has been made.
If an order is placed, we will pass on your data to the following recipients, e.g. business partners and / or Contract data processors further.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. Please contact us for this.
You can reach us under the following contact details:
or by post: Müllnern 21, A-9133 Sittersdorf
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria it is Data protection authority (please refer https://dsb.gv.at) responsible.
Data protection declaration SOCIAL-MEDIA, YOUTUBE and GOOGLE MAPS
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to use the button to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration are transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Austria, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA).
(2) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as a user profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
(3) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the button and z. If, for example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers as notified below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering that go to https://www.youtube.com are stored and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i. H. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in their data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
To send our newsletter, we use the third-party provider Campaign Monitor (hereinafter referred to as the shipping service provider) operated by Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd, 404 / 3-5 Stapleton Ave, Sutherland NSW 2232, Sydney, Australia. You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: /www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy. For more information on Campaign Monitor and the GDPR, see www.campaignmonitor.com/trust/gdpr-compliance/.
Furthermore, according to its own information, the dispatch service provider can use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the dispatch and the presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the mailing service provider's server when the newsletter is opened. As part of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about your browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of retrieval, are initially collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services by means of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on the retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients, but it is neither our aim nor that of the dispatch service provider to monitor individual users. The evaluations serve much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt the newsletter contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users. The use of the shipping service provider, the implementation of statistical surveys and analyzes as well as the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users.
Sending rating reminders by email
Evaluation reminder by Trusted Shops
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will transmit your email address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.de) so that they can send you a review reminder by email.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to Trusted Shops.
Use of IP Mapper for web analysis
This website uses technologies from freegeoip.net (freegeoip.net) Data collected and stored, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are used to analyze visitor behavior and are used to improve and tailor our offerings. Cookies may be used. These are small text files that are stored locally on the site visitor's device and thus enable recognition when visiting our website again. The pseudonymised usage profiles will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without express consent to be given separately.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis
Insofar as you have given your consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de), for website analysis. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable your use of the website to be analyzed, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not merged with other Google data. After the purpose and end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can here can be viewed. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. This prevents the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can this link Click to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked again for your consent.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops seal of approval and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15C, 50823 Cologne.
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Further personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you have given your consent, have decided to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies.